Along with today's increasingly complex economic, commercial, and manufacturing activities, the legislation regulating these activities has become voluminous and extremely complicated to interpret. While doing your company's business, it is very difficult—if not impossible—to keep track of legislation day by day and familiarize yourself with the finest details in impending changes. By the time you become fully aware of the implications of new regulations, the time to object or defend your rights may have already passed. Not only that but to carry out communications with the government and public institutions may also require time and effort, which otherwise could be dedicated to your business. Add to the material cost of time the frustration of unfavorable replies or rejections due to incomplete or incorrect documents.
While you devote your time and energy to your business, let us handle your communications with public institutions. Our team with decades of experience in the public sector and decentralization of legal obligations and rights can provide you the following services:
- Determining your legal rights in disputes especially with respect to the tax-related regulations, and ensuring that you submit complete, purposeful, legally-compliant written applications.
- Monitoring the legislation drafts concerning your company, sector, chamber, and members, and preparing written opinions and evaluations to protect your rights and eliminate possible grievances.
- Preparing an expert opinion to defend your rights in administrative and judicial proceedings in disputes between your company and public institutions, providing written and oral counsel about the legal ways to follow.
- Identifying your legal rights that you may have forgotten or overlooked, and preparing written opinions, applications, or objections in order to reacquire these rights.
- Determining the status of your company and preparing a road map in case of legal disputes resulting from alleged failure to fulfill legal obligations.
- Keeping abreast of legislation amendments that may affect your company and providing regular and timely updates informing you about these amendments.
Please contact us for more information about our corporate relations services.
Investment Incentives and Supports
Which different types of support and incentives fit your company? Under our guidance, you can benefit from the most appropriate incentives and support for your sector, region, company.
Don't feel alone in your relations with public institutions. We are your representative in Ankara in providing corporate communication and representation of your company with public institutions.
Social Security and Labor Law
Everyday life, social security and the elimination of hesitation experienced in Business Law practice, you will be Metin Aysoy partner from Turkey's Ahmet leading experts.
Institutionalization takes your company to the future. Under the leadership of our founder partner Nazmi Karyağdı, we identify areas that are open to improvement and develop solutions specific to your company.
Management of transfer pricing risks arising from the purchase / sale of goods / services, leases and borrowings between group companies requires expertise and experience.
You will feel safe in international taxation with our founding partner Bülent Taş in managing tax cost and tax opportunities in foreign commercial activities.
BT&NK Tax Planning Model
Take advantage of the opportunities legal regulations and manage your risks provided by Bülent TAŞ and Nazmi KARYAĞDI's BT & NK's Tax Planning Model.
Commercial and Financial Law
Commercial financial law practice is important in the application of provisions such as dividend distribution, technical bankruptcy, insolvency, capital increase from internal sources. We are at your side in solving problems.
Company configurations such as mergers, acquisitions, divisions, and public offerings involve complex processes and require expertise. You can manage this process in the best way with our team.
Turkey Investment Center
With Turkey Investment Center, we provide advice and support, analysis of legal structures and business environment in Turkey, strategy development and disclosure from a single point.
yeni e-konomi Contributes to The Tax Literature
new e-conomy republished two classics by Ali Alaybek: Gelir Vergisi Davamız (Our Revenue Tax Mission) and Organik Vergi Reformu (Organic Tax Reform). The books are accessible free of charge.
Turkish Commercial Law and Related Legislation
Our founding partner Soner Altaş’s new book Türk Ticaret Kanunu ve İlgili Mevzuat [Turkish Commercial Law and Related Legislation] is out from Legal Publishing.
Ask a quote
Please complete the form. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible